Thursday, July 22, 2010

My moped wants to kill me....

Seriously, shes trying to kill me and herself. First I go tearing down the road and hit the brakes....SHIT....no brakes. Apparently the fluid window chipped and leaked out all the fluid. Managed to get home and quickly swap out the unit from the garelli so I could commute 12 miles to work.


Today is my day off so I have been chasing leaks. The intake isnt sealing like it did on the old cylinder, gasket after gasket. I also found the base gasket to be leaking so I started pulling off the cooling system. Lo and behold I find the source of my crazy vibrations that turned up. Fuuuuuuuuuck. Especially fuck since chelsea's new job requires me to commute on the peds and now I have no functioning peds. Fuck.



Good news is that the tubing for the new line of intakes is done.....Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment