Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Me need your input!

Yes, I do. I have to roll out some new products.

If I were to hypothetically make some intakes for the malossi 4-petal reed blocks, what way would I point them. Would I make a hard right or left? Would I just make a slight turn, just to clear a tire with a long filter. What size, 19, 22.5, or 24?

Maybe if i were to a similar thing with a hobbit, how should I do it?

Is there some sachs lovers in the hood with kits? Which way would you you point a 19mm intake.

What else do you think at least 10 people would want...hmmmm

Please post your input on this, whoever is the 10th poster will get a super awesome intake or something like that...

4 comments:

  1. I think people would want 19mm intakes since phbg is standard for that 4 petal setup. People would go crazy for backward facing malossi intakes.
    Like this
    http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9808/38393455.png
    seems to be nightmare to weld though.

    People would want 19mm intakes for the dio reed block that's used on honda hobbits since they only come in 24mm and bigger.

    a 24mm stubby intake for the aftermarket cases for both moby and peugeot would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will posting 9 times get me that super awesome intake?

    I don't know if you remember my intake, but I loved the 15 degrees forward or whatever it was on my metra. So that's what I would want in 19mm flavor.

    Hopefully you make these soon cause I'm going to need one and don't want to hack my polini fins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about a 19mm hobbit intake that uses the stock reeds, and points out the side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a hobbit, I would totally do it! I found someone local with one so I may do it. There is an interest from the high master himself.

    ReplyDelete