Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A productive day.


Hmm, normally moepd days are not productive, you know the two steps forward, three steps back. I made a couple intakes to go out...Sweet. Mark Bedson and Daniel came by to work on bikes. Put a 50cc kit on marks magnum as well as a pipe. Bolted right together and ran like a top. Went super smooth except for mark installing his piston upside down! Hah. Daniel need to put some puch EBRs on his AMF/Minarelli bike. Pretty easy, all I had to do was reposition the brake stop, bolt up and go. Never expected it to be that easy. Im happy, their happy, I have some extra loot in my pocket, Chelseas baking in the kitchen, hell, can it get better? I was too busy to take pics so here is one of my dog. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I had to use some Moby/Puch combo of bearings and races to fit Puch EBRs on my Yankee Peddler...good to hear that it went so smoothly.

    Oh and I don't think I need that 19mm U-bended pipe any longer, I scored a decent Puch exhaust header.

    ReplyDelete