Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So, how do YOU want your intake?







Yes, I ask that to you metrakit, gila, and polini 4-petal owners. How would you like it? I had some extra flanges and material bent so I can help some fellow moped enthusiasts out! Flanges are water jetted out of 3/16" plate. Tube ID can be had at 19mm or 22.5mm all bent on a tight radius mandrel. You want it to point forwards, backwards, sideways? Angle up high, low, level? Ill custom build one for you to your specs with a two day turnaround. I only tig so quality will be superb and flange super flat for no leaks. Items will be unfinished and ready to paint, but I could have it powdercoated if you like. Im thinking $30 ready to go plus a shipping rate of $5 for a flat rate priority box. $10 more for powercoating plus an additional week for time. If you want you can also buy the flanges and bends separately for your own super secret super custom intake or exhaust flange.....

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha alright alright I know that last sentence was for me...yeah so uhh I'll take 1 19mm bend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want a full U or just a J? I figure with shipping it would be $10 for a J and $15 for a U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one for a puch hero kit with the three mounting holes. I will be running a 15mm phbg rubber mount style........

    https://www.1977mopeds.com/product/1173/Puch-Stock-65cc-Kit-/

    Don't make me ask Ryan Murry for help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, problem is that I dont have one of those kits to make a flange from, I cant really guestimate :(. I could send you some tube and you can get ryan to help with a flange :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many intakes could I make with the full U? Could I squeeze 3 out of one you think?

    And John, can't you just use a normal 2 hole intake flange with those? If that's the case I can make you an intake. Or Mike can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really just two because I got the tight radius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet. Do you have PayPal? I could send money over to you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How bout a 19mm intake for a 65 metra on a pinto frame.

    ReplyDelete