Friday, April 23, 2010

Derbi springs and intake things...



I was just curious and installed the red derbi springs into the TT clutch. Im kinda not sure how I feel yet. She sounds really rad and jerks on the launch but im not sure if its good. Dunno, I bet I would be rad with a kit though. A note, I believe these springs could be used in the minarelli and morini clutches. Made a few more intakes to be shipped out. I think I sent poor Conrad one thats pointed in the wrong direction, but I will clear it up...Mental note, dont pack boxes sleepy. The derbi is up for sale since I have bills to pay and she is the youngest in the herd. Let me know if you are interested in her. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Those welds look great...how can I get one of those U-bends off you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me at mike.thomas1@mac.com and Ill have one read to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! THEY DO WORK! i just found out the other day..had em sitting in my bag for a while and then decided to try them out. i could only get the blue ones on though because they are a bit shorter than v1 stock clutch springs, so the blue 1.5k springs had enough give to make the stretch. what a great revelation this is for stock v1 clutch

    ReplyDelete